Quantiface GmbH collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company name) will be collected when you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Pictures which are uploaded to our app, of you or your clients when uploaded to our application using the applications upload tool or camera roll access, are sent to our servers in Amazon AWS Data Center Frankfurt, Germany, for processing.
- Website and application usage information will be collected anonymously when you use our app or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Quantiface GmbH collects your data for the following use:
- Managing your account, which includes supporting functions, and processing your subscription.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our application as well as understand and analyze how you use our application.
- Developing new products, services, features and functionality.
- Email you regarding new product features or special offers on other products or services.
We do not sell your personal information, as set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
If you agree, Quantiface GmbH will share your data with our partner companies so that we can further use their platforms to provide our services.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
When Quantiface GmbH processes your order, it may send your data to and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Quantiface GmbH securely stores your data at Amazon AWS Data Center Frankfurt, Germany. Quantiface GmbH makes sure your data is secured by industry standard measures.
Our company will keep your personal identification information beyond the duration of your subscription for the required statutory period. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our servers.
Our company will receive any images uploaded or given access to from your local device for the sole purpose of processing your images to provide our services. Our company will never store any images beyond the duration of processing.
Quantiface GmbH would like to send you information about products or services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receiving marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Quantiface GmbH from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies. For further information please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
There are several different types of cookies our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for our own advertising purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Quantiface GmbH would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the Californian Consumer Privacy Act, among other rights, Californian consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Quantiface GmbH has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the competent local Data Protection Authority, in any case the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde) under +43153115202525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.